I have been part of the L2L team that gave input on this exciting new product!!! The team was on strict confidentiality aka “gag orders” to not disclose anything about this product. It really pained me to be part of conversations about other stamp positioning tools and not be able to talk about the one from Stampin’ Up! But I’m allowed to share now! Finally!!!!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
• Make multiples with ease
• Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
• If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
• Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
• Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
• Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
• Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
• Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
• Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
• 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
• 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
• 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
• Magnet storage areas
• Retail Price–$49.00!!
So How Do You Get One??
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
• Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
• Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
• You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
• In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
• Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
The Stamparatus will be in the 2018-2019 catalog as a permanent product, but Stampin’ Up! wants to make it available before that. They anticipate that this will be a popular product in all markets, and since suppliers can only produce a certain number of tools per week, there will be special “reservation windows” in order to manage order quantities. Each reservation window will close when the maximum number of orders is reached, which is why each period is “while supplies last.” The reservation windows actually last a couple of weeks, but I didn’t even bother including the ending date. I will be shocked if they don’t run out within hours. When the next reservation window arrives the cycle will repeat until the tool becomes permanently available.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows.
November 16th at 2:00 pm MST, delivery on or around February 1.
December 5th at 2:00 pm MST, delivery on or around March 19.
January 15th at 2:00 pm MST, delivery on or around April 15.
If you want to go to my online store- http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lynnstreifert/ and use hostess code Y9NNTSFJ (it will link your order to me and will ship to you directly).
Let me know if you have any questions!
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator