Today is Day 2 in my Gift Card Holder series. Today I am featuring the “Jumbo Gift Card Holder”…. you know how sometimes gift cards you purchase at the market come all packaged up inside sealed package? Well, those usually don’t fit in our traditional gift card holders unless you rip them out of their packaging. Well not anymore- here you go!
Jumbo Gift Card Holder-Gnome for the Holidays:
- Cut Balmy Blue cardstock base: 10 ¼” x 5 ½” and score at 1 ¾” and at 6” along the long side.
- Cut Snowflake Splendor DSP: 5 ¼” x 4” (front cover) and 5 ¼” x 1 ¾” coordinating piece for strip on top of previous piece. Cut the coordinating piece for inside: 5 ¼” x 1 ½” that is glued onto a piece of whisper white that is 4 ½” x 3”. Adhere all DSP to cardstock. Punch a half circle notch from inside the piece with 1 ½” circle punch, then adhere two sides with tear and tape.
- Cut medium celebration dies out of whisper white cardstock. Stamp gnome and tree on the shape. Color in with Blends: granny apple green, balmy blue, crumb cake, smoky slate, night of navy. Adhere to the top of the card front with dimensionals.
- Cut snowflakes from Balmy Blue glimmer paper and adhere
- Add 5 Iridescent pearls on snowflakes.
- Stamp greeting in pacific point ink on inside piece of whisper white.
What do you think? Do you love gnomes as much as me? You should see my Christmas decorations, so many cute gnomes have found their way to my house over the years.
Thanks for visiting me today!
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month please use Host Code: RZ643RRZ
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
All classes and events are “Virtual” or “To-Go” during the COVID-19 pandemic. Monthly Bingo nights, Monthly Stamping Clubs, Monthly Team Get-Togethers, and opportunities for Workshops and Classes offered via Zoom and/or Facebook Live! (think of paint and sip, or board and brush, I can offer the same kind of party for you and your friends!) Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!