Hello again Friends!
Hope you are doing well, here’s my third tutorial for gift cards in this series! Hope you are enjoying them. Let me know which is your favorite- there’s one more tomorrow!
Small Wallet Fold Gift Card Holder-Feels Like Frost (No Stamping):
- Cut balmy blue cardstock 8 ½” x 3 ½” and score at 2” and 6” along the long side. Round the corners.
- Cut DSP (Feels Like Frost used here):
- 3 ¼” x 2 ¼” (front bottom piece)
- 3 ¼” x 1 ¾” (front top piece)
- 3 ¼” x 3 ¾” (back)
3. Adhere all DSP to the cardstock. Punch notch with 1 ½” circle punch. Adhere two sides of the gift card pocket with tear and tape.
4. Cut coordinating piece of DSP for the focal point of the front and die cut scalloped circle whisper white and add adhesive to only the top half and adhere to the top of the front piece.
5. Remove silver loop from glitter star ornament. Tie bow with Metallic Mesh Ribbon. Carefully add to front with some glue dots- this is the clasp to hold the circle down when the gift card is closed.
Thanks for visiting me today!
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month please use Host Code: RZ643RRZ
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
All classes and events are “Virtual” or “To-Go” during the COVID-19 pandemic. Monthly Bingo nights, Monthly Stamping Clubs, Monthly Team Get-Togethers, and opportunities for Workshops and Classes offered via Zoom and/or Facebook Live! (think of paint and sip, or board and brush, I can offer the same kind of party for you and your friends!) Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!