Pop Up Style Gift Card Holder-Poinsettia: (same directions as Toile Tidings from yesterday)
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 ¼” x 11”, score on the long side: 2 ½”, 5 ¼”, 6”, 6 ¾”, 7 ½”, and 8 ¼”. The 5 ¼” is a valley fold, then alternate mountain, valley etc (ending on a valley fold). Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Cut Heartwarming Hugs DSP: Cover needs two pieces: 4” x 2 ¼”
- Inside needs three pieces: 4” x 2 ½”
- Gift card pop up front and back: 4” x ½”
- Adhere all the DSP directly to the coordinating panels as shown.
- Adhere the pocket with tear and tape so it pops up when opened.
- Stamp greeting from Poinsettia Petals in versamark ink on pear pizzazz cardstock and heat emboss with white embossing powder and heat tool. Cut with Stitched So Sweetly dies. Make a mat one size larger in real red cardstock. Adhere to inside top.
- Stamp, cut and assemble a poinsettia and adhere to a belly band that is 1 ½” x 7 ½” add beaded pearl.
- Cut small poinsettia from Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper, cut evergreen sprig and berries, adhere to inside and add beaded pearl.
So that wraps up my Gift Card Holder Series! I hope this inspired you! Which was your favorite?
Thanks for visiting me today!
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month please use Host Code: RZ643RRZ
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
All classes and events are “Virtual” or “To-Go” during the COVID-19 pandemic. Monthly Bingo nights, Monthly Stamping Clubs, Monthly Team Get-Togethers, and opportunities for Workshops and Classes offered via Zoom and/or Facebook Live! (think of paint and sip, or board and brush, I can offer the same kind of party for you and your friends!) Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!