Become a Lynnzcrafter!
Become a member of Stampin’ Up and my community, called the Lynnzcrafters with the purchase of the Stampin’ Up starter kit.
Our group of 15 ladies (primarily in the Capital District region of Upstate New York and some retired in Florida) is made up of hobby stampers and more business minded stampers, and we welcome everyone! There are many perks to being part of Stampin’ Up:
- Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and the ability to increase that to up to 38%)
- Earn additional income of up to another 18% of your sales
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before they hit the streets
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Receive Stampin’ Success magazine on a quarterly basis
Plus, as a part of our community – the Lynnzcrafters – you get extra special perks. I am passionate about this group and helping you achieve your goals from learning new stamping techniques or building your own stamping team! Here’s just a few of the benefits:
- Monthly Team Gathering (in Glenville, NY) with stamping and sharing!
- Free business training
- Team Facebook Group
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- Quarterly Team Incentive Get-Togethers -called WTG Days (Way To GO!)
- One on one training for business-minded stampers
- Team BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) Retired Stampin’ Up! Garage Sales three times a year (around the launch of each new catalog)
- Team Retreats and Open Studio Time (come stamp with me in my craft room!)
- Lending Library (usually 1 week unless other arrangements are made)
We meet once a month to stamp together, share our love of stamping and talk shop. We share our successes and cheer each other to get to the next step. You will also become a member of our Facebook Group. The friendships you will make through Stampin’ Up! are endless.
About the Starter Kit
NOW through March 31st…Pick TWO stamps sets of your choice for FREE to add on to the kit!
Let me know if you have any questions, I’d love to welcome you to my team!