I told you recently that I wanted to get back into posting on my blog, and here goes! I have several posts planned for this week. Today’s feature is a Side-Fold Gift Card Holder featuring Freezin’ Friends bundle (it is retiring from the August-December 2020 Holiday Mini Catalog).
Here are the directions on how to make this one:
Side Open Gift Card featuring Freezin’ Friends:
- Cut Pacific Point Cardstock 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 2 ½” and 5 ½”. Burnish. (do not adhere yet).
- Cut three pieces of DSP (Snowflake Splendor): Front left cover: 2 ¾” x 4”; Inside left pocket: 2 ¼” x 4” (adhere and punch a half circle with the 1 ½” circle punch); Right side piece: 2 ¾” x 4” add this to piece of whisper white that is 4” x 5 ¼”
- Adhere pocket with tear & tape on the two sides so gift card will fit inside
- Die cut celebration dies (two nesting sizes as shown) large is pacific point, small is whisper white. Stamp iceberg directly on die cut piece with pool party ink, color with pool party blends. Stamp sentiment in pacific point ink.
- Stamp the freezin’ friends critters, trees and props in memento black ink on a piece of whisper white cardstock, color with blends (night of navy, balmy blue, crumb cake, basic black, mango melody, smoky slate, real red); and stamp trees in just jade ink and color with just jade blends. Cut out with dies.
- Adhere the whisper white celebration die cut to the pacific point piece. Adhere to the card front by adding adhesive to only the left half of the pieces (so this will open- see photo). Add critters and pieces with dimensionals on outside. Glue the raccoon on the inside left and a small tree is glued down bottom right. Add greeting from Merry Moose stamp set.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for another gift card holder!
Don’t forget our Year End Sale and Clearance Rack refresh started today!
Thanks for visiting me today!
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month please use Host Code: RZ643RRZ
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
All classes and events are “Virtual” or “To-Go” during the COVID-19 pandemic. Monthly Bingo nights, Monthly Stamping Clubs, Monthly Team Get-Togethers, and opportunities for Workshops and Classes offered via Zoom and/or Facebook Live! (think of paint and sip, or board and brush, I can offer the same kind of party for you and your friends!) Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!