Pop Up Style Gift Card Holder-Toile Tidings:
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 ¼” x 11”, score on the long side: 2 ½”, 5 ¼”, 6”, 6 ¾”, 7 ½”, and 8 ¼”. The 5 ¼” is a valley fold, then alternate mountain, valley etc (ending on a valley fold). Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Cut Toile Tidings DSP:
- Cover needs two pieces: 4” x 2 ¼”
- Inside needs three pieces: 4” x 2 ½”
- Gift card pop up front and back: 4” x ½”
- Adhere all the DSP directly to the coordinating panels as shown.
- Adhere the pocket with tear and tape so it pops up when opened.
- Stamp greeting from Wrapped in Christmas in real red ink on very vanilla cardstock, cut with layering oval die. Make a nesting scalloped oval one size larger in real red cardstock. Adhere to a belly band that is 1 ½” x 7 ½”
- Cut small celebration die in very vanilla and stamp greetings for inside cover.
- Add rhinestones
Come back tomorrow and I’ll post an alternative to this style.
Thanks for visiting me today!
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month please use Host Code: RZ643RRZ
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
All classes and events are “Virtual” or “To-Go” during the COVID-19 pandemic. Monthly Bingo nights, Monthly Stamping Clubs, Monthly Team Get-Togethers, and opportunities for Workshops and Classes offered via Zoom and/or Facebook Live! (think of paint and sip, or board and brush, I can offer the same kind of party for you and your friends!) Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!