What a way to kick off my October Club projects- it is WORLD CARDMAKING DAY CONTEST
World Cardmaking Day is today Saturday, October 5, and to celebrate Stampin’ Up! is holding a contest you won’t want to miss. After all, what’s not to love about a holiday dedicated to card makers worldwide?!
There are two ways to enter:
- E-mail a photo of a card, or of you making a card, made with Stampin’ Up! product on World Cardmaking Day to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post a photo of a card, or of you making a card, made with Stampin’ Up! product on World Cardmaking Day on Instagram. Mention us by typing @stampinup and use the hashtag #wcmd2013 in the description.
This contest is open to everyone-demonstrators, customers, friends, spouses, children . . . you get the idea. However, there are a few conditions:
- You must be over the age of 18 to win a prize.
- You can enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must feature a different card.
- Contest will last all day on October 5, from 12:01 AM to 12:00 PM.
- We will randomly select 100 winners from our North American markets to receive a Paper Pumpkin Kit (valued at $19.95 US/ $20.95 CA)*.
A selection of pictures will be posted to Stampin’ Up!’s World Cardmaking Day Pinterest Board and the winners announced in a later current update.
With their permission, I took pictures of my club ladies who came over this morning and I’m going to enter them in the contest. Here are the “action” pictures:
Amye was the hostess today at club, and look at the cute treats she made and brought for everyone:
Can you tell that they are yummy ghost peeps dipped in melted milk chocolate?? Delicious- had my “treat” for the weekend… thanks Amye!! 🙂
Hope you all get to make a card today, if you do- post it, who knows, you might win a Paper Pumpkin Kit!!