Welcome to the June edition of the We Create Blog Hop- a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who hope to show you some ways you can “step-up” your projects with a few simple modifications.
First up is a simple card that my guests will be making at my Open House tomorrow night- I always like to have a little Make-and-Take featuring new products whenever I have a New Catalog Launch Party. This card features our New Very Vanilla Note Cards! Love them so much! This card also features a stamp set from my favorite new bundle- Wood Words. Love the Wood Grain Designer Series Paper Stack too (this little 6″x 6″ stack is a MUST HAVE- every piece is wood grain, and the front/back match each other! perfect for our little wood crates!!)
For my stepped up version of this card, I added the little rooster, a breeze to make with our awesome new dies! I used one piece of the wood crate and folded it over to make this card front. I used Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler inks.
What do you think? I love to hear from you- just scroll all the way to the bottom and leave me a comment, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, I treasure every single one.
Also, if you are interested in joining my 2017 Ribbon Share, there is still time, just scroll below to learn more!
Thanks so much for reading this blog post, now just click the “next” button to see what the amazing Kimberley has for us this month:
Also- Here is my new Customer Rewards Loyalty Program, new for this Catalog Season June 1, 2017-May 31, 2018:
Click to access lynnzcrafters-shopping-rewards.pdf
Ribbon Shares are Here!
With the launch of the new 2017-18 Catalog on June 1st, I have been working on a new Ribbon Share deal for you. It was a little more difficult this year as we have over 50 new ribbons in the new catalog and they are absolutely gorgeous! It was a hard decision to make, but I am finally ready to promote my 2017 Ribbon Shares!
Here are the details of my 2017 Ribbon Share:
- $50 per person for each ribbon share, plus shipping (or you can pick up at my house).
- You will receive 2 yards each (consecutive cuts) from 10 new ribbon types, with 34 colors/styles for a grand total of 68 yards of new Ribbon!
- Payment is due in Full by June 3rd, and will work in groups of 5 people per share (all the ribbons I have selected are in 10 yard rolls, so I need 5 people to make up a “share”). If I don’t have enough to complete a share, I will go in the order that I received payment to fulfill the request.
- I will order all the ribbons on June 3rd and they should arrive by June 13th if nothing goes on back-order. I will need a few days to cut/wrap and prepare the ribbons for you. My goal is to have it ready by June 17th (so I can bring them with me to the BOGO sale, if all goes well).
Here’s what you will be getting 2 yards each of the following ribbons/colors:
- 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon in 5 colors: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, and Tranquil Tide
- 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding in 4 colors: Berry Burst, Emerald Envy, Night of Navy, and Peekaboo Peach
- 1/4″ Stiched Edge Ribbon in 4 colors: Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, and Rich Razzleberry
- 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon in 3 colors: Crumb cake, Soft Sky, and Whisper White
- 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon in 3 colors: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Lemon-Lime Twist
- 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon in 4 colors: Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, and Powder Pink
- 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon in 3 colors: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Old Olive
- 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in 5 colors: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum
- Mini Sequin Trim in Basic Black
- 3/8″ Metallic-Edged Ribbon in Gold and Silver
*I am using hostess benefits to throw in the Basic Black Mini Sequin Trim and the Silver and Gold Metallic-Edged Ribbon as additional ribbons for you.
**If you were to purchase all of these 34 rolls of ribbon yourself, it would be over $300 to purchase these with tax and shipping.
Well, that’s it for today, thanks for visiting me twice today, it’s funny how the calendar works sometimes I have 2 Blog Hops on the same day.
If you are thinking of ordering anything please use Hostess Code: 3MQFGQFP
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
Workshops and Classes offered in your home or mine featuring: Project Life/Memory Keeping- aka scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, Big Shot die cuts (by Sizzix), and a variety of 3D objects and gift items. Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!