Welcome to the Stampin Friends “Black and White and Whatever You Like” Blog Hop! If you arrived from Deana’s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button below to check out Carolina’s amazing creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a bunch of new crafty presents!
This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out:
1. Cindy Waldroff
2. Barbara Welch
3. Angela Carter
Ready to get started with my projects? The theme this month is “Black and White and Whatever You Like”… there are so many awesome color schemes that coordinate nicely with black and white. I knew I wanted to use our brand new Sale-a-bration recent release of Pedal Pusher, and the last time I was on a bike was when I went to California in September on the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip and we rented beach cruisers to ride along the boardwalk. One of the bicycles was this dreamy mint macaron color, so that’s what I decided to go with for my “whatever I like” color. Once I started this idea, I started noticing this color trio everywhere!
So this was my inspiration for my card creation for the blog hop!
Luckily, as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I was able to pre-order the three new releases earlier this month, and had time to play with them all- and I just had to incorporate all three into this blog hop.
I knew I wanted a pop of color, and our gorgeous washi tape did the trick!
I knew I wanted it to be a birthday card, so the mini balloon punch and “It’s my party” enamel dots helped spruce it up.
Then decided at the last minute to add some mini pearls too… what do you think?
Now to create a coordinating gift card holder…
The new Metallics Glitter tape is a breeze to tear and use- no scissors needed! I love the shimmer and sparkle it adds to the mini treat bag holder.
At first I planned to turn the bag on it’s side, but I didn’t really care for this orientation, so I turned it:
Much better, don’t you think?
Now for the inside- had to use the brand new set “Party Pants”… don’t you love that sentiment “put your party pants on”??? I love it!
See what I mean? Black, white and mint are everywhere! (don’t you love this gorgeous kitchen? I am putting this on my bucket list!)
I hope you liked my projects today, don’t forget to enter to win our Mystery prize- giveaway:
Continue on the hop and increase your chances of winning by commenting on everyone’s post! (be sure to include the hashtag: #SFFebHop in your comments! One lucky winner will receive the prize from all 15 of us bloggers (we will mail you the prize!).
If for some reason the links don’t work correctly- here is the master list of everyone in the blog hop this month:
- Lynn Streifert — https://lynnzcrafters.com/2016/02/18/black-white-whatever-you-like-stampin-friends-blog-hop/
- Carolina Evans – http://studioevans.blogspot.com/2016/02/stampin-friends-february-blog-hop-black.html
- Elizabeth Jeanne — http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/02/18/black-white-and-whatever-you-like-stampin-friends-blog-hop
- Kirsteen Gill http://www.creatinwithkirsteen.com/home/stampin-friends-february-hop
- Leanne Johnson http://literallymyjoy.blogspot.com/2016/02/sending-smiles.html
- Steph Jandrow — http://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/black-white-and-whatever-you-like-stampin-friends-blog-hop
- Barbara Welch – http://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2016/02/black-white-whatever-you-like-stampin.html
- Kathie Rotti – https://kathielovesstamping.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/black-white-and-whatever-you-like-sf-hop/
- Melissa Thomas- http://stampinbythesea.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-blog-hop-with-black-white-and-whatever-you-like
- Sarah Devendorf http://lovelettersillustrated.blogspot.com/2016/02/stampin-friends-february-hop.html
- Andrea Tucker http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/02/stampin-friends-black-white-and.html
- Angela Carter http://angelasinklink.com/blog-hop/
- Cindy Waldroff http://stampingindixie.blogspot.com/2016/02/black-and-white-and-whatever-you-like.html
- Kim Smith – http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2016/02/black-white-and-whatever-you-like.html
- Deana Benson – http://www.designcreativelybling.com/2016/02/stamppin-friends-black-white-whatever.html
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month, please use Hostess Code: TAWCQ9DC
Thanks so much for stopping by have a great day!
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
If on Facebook please like my page “Lynnzcrafters”
Subscribe to our monthly Paper Pumpkin Program at https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2043263
**I have openings for many events, including: Sip & Stamp Parties, Workshops and Classes offered in your home or mine featuring: Project Life/Memory Keeping- aka scrapbooking (paper and digital), card making, paper crafting, Big Shot die cuts (by Sizzix), and a variety of 3D objects and gift items. Also, think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!