To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Paper Pumpkin boxes are going PINK for the month of October! And, Stampin’ Up! will make a donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The best part — Paper Pumpkin subscribers will determine the amount of the donation!
For those of you who don’t know, paper pumpkin is the name of our adorable monthly arts and crafts kit that comes in the mail with everything you need to complete the cards or projects.
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber who signs up by October 10.
- That means $2 for every NEW subscriber!
Wondering how to get started?
- Subscribe by clicking here: www.paperpumpkin.com and be sure to type in my name as your demonstrator (Lynn Streifert). You will earn rewards points from me for every month you are active (good towards adhesives, classes, etc). (These reward points are in lieu of the monthly paper pumpkin party I used to offer all my subscribers as attendance was dwindling and I wanted to reward those who stayed active with paper pumpkin even if I couldn’t offer an event).
- Or I can help you order a monthly subscription on one of my orders- if you’re new to Paper Pumpkin you can receive a 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions.
- Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and Stampin’ Up! will donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a current subscriber so Stampin’ Up! can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Help spread the word! Let’s all rally for new Paper Pumpkin subscribers to raise as much for this cause as possible.
More About the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
BCRF is a world-class organization, dedicated to ending breast cancer and Stampin’ Up! is excited to be teaming up with them to make this happen. Their mission is to advance the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. To learn about more ways to help, please visit www.bcrfcure.org.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past. (Stampin’ Up! tracks you by your email address)
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but according to Stampin’ Up!, it is NOT a pink project.
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
What a worthy cause and I’m so proud to be a part of the Stampin’ Up! family! Do you want to join me in helping to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer? I hope to hear from you!!
*And don’t forget I’m excepting registrations for my team and I are offering a card making event called Fall Fest on Saturday, October 3 (at the burnt Hills United Methodist Church from 2 to 5 PM ) I will be posting photos tomorrow and a registration form hope you can make it!
Have a wonderful day!