- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10, we’ll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we’ll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $20 per month (and shipping is included!) There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Then just wait for it to arrive on your doorstep! (or mail box). It is the highlight of my month! I love getting a surprise craft kit in the mail!
Pre-Paid My Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions
How Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions Work
There is another way to get your hands on a Paper Pumpkin kit, and that is by pre-paying and ordering one from me, or through a party/workshop (stamping rewards, aka hostess credits can be earned!) Subscriptions can be ordered for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months in advance. You will then receive a redemption code where you can use it to redeem your subscription on my paperpumpkin.com.
Click any subscription option for more details and easy, on-line shopping.
Here is a link with directions on how to redeem your code and start receiving your kits -just click the photo below:
- This option IS available to current My Paper Pumpkin Subscribers.
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if you buy two six-month prepaid subscriptions, you’ll enter the first code and then after six months you can enter the second code.
Q: If I’m a current My Paper Pumpkin subscriber, can I order a prepaid subscription?
A: Of course! After you order and enter the code, the prepaid months will be used up before any future shipments are charged. When the prepaid months are over, the subscription will continue and be charged monthly to the credit card on file. Keep in mind that if you are already a current subscriber and are already attached to a demonstrator, the existing subscription will remain with the original demonstrator.
Q: Can I buy a prepaid subscription with host benefits/stampin’ rewards?
A: Yes. A prepaid subscription can be added to either the free or half-priced host items.
Q: Can a prepaid subscription be ordered as a gift?
A: Yes. Although this isn’t officially a gift subscription program, you can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You’d just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com. NOTE: redemption codes will not work across borders. (So, someone in Canada could not gift a subscription to someone is the US and vice versa.)
Q: What happens when a prepaid subscription is not redeemed?
A: Codes will expire after three years (two years for California residents). At that time they will be turned over as unclaimed property.