Hello! Welcome to the Stampin Friends New 2016 Blog Hop! I was so thrilled to be selected to be a part of this wonderful blog hop! You are not going to believe the talent from these Stampin Friends! (we are a group on Facebook as well- check us out if you want more inspiration!) If you arrived from Kathie’s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the “Next Button” below to check out Siara’s amazing creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a bunch of new crafty presents! Also this month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out:
1. Siara Acdal
2. Steph Jandrow
3. Mandy Reedyk
This month our theme is “Lots of Love!” Well, I don’t know about you, but that has me thinking of Valentine’s Day and sharing some hand-made cards and gifts with the ones I love. I hope you like my projects! Did you notice one of Stampin’ Up!’s newest stamp sets in the 2016 Occasions Catalog called “Beautiful Ride”? The second I saw this stamp set, I just knew I needed it, I had a total flashback to all the old Herbie movies by Disney. Remember watching “Wonderful World of Disney” on Sunday nights?
Of course one of my favorite “Herbie” movies was Herbie Fully Loaded, with Lindsay Lohan in 2005 (it feels like just last year- not 11 years ago I saw this with my niece).
I have been a huge Disney fan all my life, and so are my nieces and nephews. So I thought they would love a Herbie valentine card and gift card holder.
I used so many new Stampin’ Up! products for these two projects, there is a complete supply list of everything down at the bottom of the page.
I used a retired stamp for the “happy valentine’s day” sentiment- remember “Good Greetings” from last year? Well, it was too big to fit in the washi label punch- so I “extended” it- by slipping in the paper you can trim the ends and get the same washi label look.
Since Herbie the love bug was a pale yellow (remember “barely banana”? that would have been a perfect color to match the original Herbie). I used So Saffron and fussy cut the car out. Colored the wheels in with my black stampin’ write marker. Notice the shimmer on the windows? That is my new favorite – the Wink of Stella glimmer pen (clear). I just love how instantly it makes everything sparkle- and NO DRYING time! Love IT!!
When I got the card to this point I wondered how to enhance it- so I stepped it up a bit:
What do you think of this version?
Had to decorate the inside! love the stamps in the new “Going Global” stamp set! Perfect for Valentine’s day.
Custom insert to hold a gift card, for inside the Mini Treat Bag.
Well, that is my contribution to the January edition of the Stampin Friends Blog Hop. What do you think?
WAIT! There’s more! Do you love crafty supplies?!? If so, comment with the hashtag #SFJanHop here on my blog. One lucky commenter will win an awesome crafty present from every blogger! You can enter by commenting once on every blog hop post. That means you have 15 chances to win 15 crafty prizes!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!! Would you please leave me a comment? (I like to hear about YOU, where you’re from, what did you like about my projects, or feedback always helps too!) If you’re ready to go check out Siara Acdal’s post, click the “next” button here:
and if you want to go back to check out Kathie Rotti’s post- click the “previous” button here:
If, for some reason the buttons don’t work and you want to hop around all 15 sites, here is the complete list of all the blogs:
Name — Link
- Elizabeth Jeanne – http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/01/21/lots-of-love-stampin-friends-blog-hop-with-blog-candy
- Steph Jandrow – http://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/lots-of-love-stampin-friends-blog-hop
- Leanne Johnson – http://literallymyjoy.blogspot.com/2016/01/lots-of-love-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Mandy Reedyk – http://mandyreedyk.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-january-2016-blog-hop.html
- Carolina Evans – http://studioevans.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-january-blog-hop-lots.html
- Deana Benson- http://www.designcreativelybling.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-blog-hop.html
- Melissa Thomas- http://stampinbythesea.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-blog-hop-lots-of-love
- Kirsteen Gill – http://www.creatinwithkirsteen.com/home/stampin-friends-january-hop-lots-of-love
- Kathie Rotti –https://kathielovesstamping.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-hop/
- Lynn Streifert – http://wp.me/p3eRQX-1s3 **** YOU ARE HERE!!!
- Siara Acdal – http://www.siarasweetsensations.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-blog-hop.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker –http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-blog-hop.html
- Sarah Devendorf – http://lovelettersillustrated.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-january-hop.html
- Andrea Pancrazio – http://www.andreascardshop.com/new-blog-avenue/2016/1/stampin-friends-lots-of-love-blog-hop
- Kim Smith – http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-friends-january-lots-of-love.html
Don’t forget our AWESOME Weekly Deals! Every Tuesday through the following Monday we have some products at 25% original retail price. Here are the newest Weekly Deals:
You can order any of the products I used for my projects- just click on the photo and it will take you directly to my online store. Or feel free to call, text, email or message me if you need help or if you “don’t do Online Shopping” (believe me I understand and I’m here to help you get all the goodies you need!). If you don’t have the Wink of Stella Glimmer brush yet, hurry and order it today- you will thank me for it!!
Don’t forget you get a FREE Exclusive gift for every $50 order you place with me- it is our annual Sale-A-Bration Event! Customers, Hostesses, New Recruits who join, and Demonstrators all receive bonus rewards from now through March 31st, 2016. The catalog is available on my sidebar. Let me know if you have any questions!
Last, but not least- don’t forget you can order a 3 month pre-paid Paper Pumpkin Subscription and receive a free Sale-a-bration gift. It is actually on sale for just $55! You can pre-order the three month subscription by clicking the picture below, and you can activate it at any time you want! I LOVE my monthly craft kit in the mail- it is so much fun! I take it to the Senior Center when I make cards with the ladies, and I often use them with my Girl Scout troop/unit and when ever I need something quick.
I just received my January kits this month (I always order 3 kits each month)- can’t wait to play with these fun Valentines!
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month, please use Hostess Code: BAMUEFYP (unless your order is $150 or more, then don’t use the hostess code- you will earn your own rewards for your order).
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
If on Facebook please like my page “Lynnzcrafters”
Subscribe to our monthly Paper Pumpkin Program at https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2043263