Happy New Year Friends!
Today is a BIG day for all of us who Love Stampin’ Up! The 2020 Spring Catalog goes LIVE and the Sale A Bration begins!! Hopefully, you’ve received a catalog in the mail. If you’d like one, just let me know and I’ll get one out to you!
This year Stampin’ Up! has marvelous new stamps, papers, embellishments, and a punch to coordinate with one of the stamp sets! You receive 1 free item per $50 you spend, and there are a few items at “level 2” which means they count as two selections, or can be your free item with a purchase over $100.
I’ve updated my side bar with the new catalogs, but here they are for you:
2020 Mini Catalog:
Click to access 20200103_JANJUN20_en-US.pdf
Click to access 20200103_SAB20-1_en-US.pdf
New this year, the reward for hosting a qualifying party (or order) over $300 is this Free Lady Bug Stamp Set:
*Guess what? Next month as part of our Coordination Release of new products- there will be DIES to cut these cute images out! How cool?@!
I must tell you about the very best deal during Sale A Bration- The Starter Kit!!
During Sale A Bration 2020,
you get quite a bit for the $99 price tag:
1. Choose $125 in product from the Annual or Spring catalog
2. Free Mini Trimmer
3. Free Designer Series paper sample pack (see photo above)
4. One more stamp set of your choice!( Go ahead, pick the most expensive set on your wishlist!)
5. Free Shipping!!
Did you know that when you purchase the Starter Kit, you actually earn a 20% discount off EVERY purchase for the next 3 months? In fact, it’s actually longer than three months. If you purchase the Starter Kit in January, you actually have until the end of June to take full advantage of that discount on all Stampin’ Up products!
What’s In A Starter Kit?
Anything you want! Yes, REALLY! For just $99 (FREE SHIPPING too!!) you choose up to $125 of ANYTHING in the Spring Catalog, Annual Catalog or even off the Clearance Rack! Plus, as I mentioned above, you get the Mini Trimmer, DSP Sample Pack and one more stamp set of your choice.
What’s the Catch?
There is NO catch! I know, sometimes, we think there is something hidden that we don’t find out until after we purchase the kit. But here, truly there is no catch! The only requirement to remain an active Demo is a quarterly minimum. And as a new Demo, you actually have until the following quarter to meet it (June 30!) And what if you don’t meet it? You just become a customer again and lose the discount. That’s it! But, I have a feeling you will love the benefits so much that you will never want to let that happen!
Do I have to have a blog, make videos or hold classes?
Nope. Again, this is what you want it to be. If you want to purchase the Starter Kit just to enjoy the discount- great! You are what I like to think of as a “preferred customer.” You get all the benefits but don’t have to actually run a business. But, if you want to run a business, you can! And I’m here to help guide you with that if you want.
What Are the Benefits?
The biggest benefit, in my opinion, is that you become a Lynnzcrafter! That’s the name of my team and we are growing with leaps and bounds! My team is spread out throughout the Capital District Region of New York, and we have some Floridians as well! So, we do lots of things in person and some things online… We swap monthly, we have creative challenges, we have celebrations! But the best part is- we support each other! Many of my team have chosen to make a business out of their Starter Kit and many have chosen to support their hobby with a discount. I welcome ALL new demos to my team regardless of why they purchase the Starter Kit.
Official List of Benefits:
- 20% discount
- Potential to earn up to 38% of your sales
- Early and exclusive access to new products
- Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
- Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits.
- You will be a part of my Lynnzcrafters Community and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together.
- Monthly get-togethers (in Glenville or Burnt Hills) with make and takes, fun and contests. If you aren’t local, we can our meetings via Facebook Live! I have someone who monitors that discussion during the meetings and asks questions for them as we go.
- Continual support from me. Stampin’ Up is my part-time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you when ever and however you need! I actually do occasional one on one calls as needed.
- Free monthly Tutorial Bundles- my downline get 15 Tutorial PDFs for free every single month! You can use them for your own crafting or as a class of your own!
- Team recognition and incentives- PRIZES! Lot’s of them! The incentives change from time to time,
- Quarterly Rewards Day called Way to Go Day! I reward for promotions and sales and occasionally we have recruiting contests.
- Team Facebook Page- this is where we’ve really gotten to know each other!
- Monthly Creative Challenges (more prizes!)
- Monthly Swaps- even for those long distant
- Business Builders bimonthly Video Conference for those interested- I do a Zoom video conference with all who are interested once a month.
- First dibs on Retreats
- Open Studio day- chance to come play in my Craft Room
- Team T-Shirts available for purchase
- Attend OnStage and other Stampin’ Up! events together for so much fun!
I’m sure you will enjoy all of these new products! What are you excited to craft with?
I can’t wait to show you what I’ve been working on! Planning my 3 monthly stamping clubs, my Team meeting, swaps, Bingo and a new sampler as well as new inserts for the HOME Frame (with an interchangeable “O”).
Thanks for stopping by today, and please note I have a new host code (just haven’t updated the side bar yet).
Let me know if you have any questions!
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month please use Host Code: KW332XC9
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Monthly Bingo nights, Monthly Stamping Clubs, Monthly Team Get-Togethers, and opportunities for Workshops and Classes offered in your home or mine! (think of paint and sip, or board and brush, I can offer the same kind of party for you and your friends!) Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!