Hello and welcome to our June Creative Circle Design Team Blog Hop!
This month I want to share with you some swap cards I created and mailed out last month to other demonstrators for an “organized swap”. Now that everyone has received their swaps, we are able to show off what we made. Plus I want to share my favorite swap card I received.
First up is this beautiful card- featuring new In Colors, stamps, and card stock! Don’t you just love the font from this set? Me too! I cased this card from my favorite swap card that I received from Jenn. Love the new Lemon-Lime Twist, it’s my favorite new In-Color!
This is a card I came up with to feature at my June clubs, I wanted to showcase the daisy delight bundle, but with the punch on backorder I decided to just use the little flowers that are in the stamp set- aren’t they sweet? And the new Tranquil Tide ink and ribbon just make this card pop, don’t you think? The base is Soft Saffron, as I thought the DSP was more muted.
Living in Upstate NY, I have a true fondness for anything Adirondack, and these new dies to create an Adirondack chair are no exception. This is a card I created for one of the swaps I participated in last month. I made this card in all 5 In Colors using the new Designer Series Paper stack, what do you think? This is Fresh Fig paired with Lemon-Lime Twist. I love this combo, don’t you?
This is a card I created for a swap, I’m very happy with how this one came out. It is a simple “Z-Fold” card, and features the new Birthday Memories Suite. I fell in love with this bundle, and suite, when I attended OnStage in April. I was lucky to be able to pre-order this and feature it for this swap. It was simple to cut the word “birthday” to fit on two lines. I think this little girl looks so vintage, like the Campbell Soup girl… this card features new Designer Series Paper, dies, and ribbon. *This is one of the Ribbons that I am offering in my 2017 Ribbon Shares- I have a few spots left- let me know if you’re interested. I’m posting the info at the bottom of this post.
here is another view for you to see the Z-fold…
Here is another image from the Birthday Memories suite- this card I actually made as a Make-and-Take at OnStage, just love this little fox!
Last, but not least, is my favorite new Hostess Stamp Set- called Tranquil Tulips. This is a two-step stamp set that is just gorgeous. I also featured on of our new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder- Starburst- to give the bottom layer some texture and interest. What do you think?
I would love to hear from you- what card do you like the most? Also- don’t forget tomorrow night, June 2nd is my New Catalog Launch Party and Open House! I have In-Color Bookmarks, a sweet little notecard, a new catalog Survival Kit, snacks, lots of goodies to look at, displays, sign-ups and prizes! Let me know if you plan to attend, I would hate it if I didn’t have enough prepped for you! thanks!!
Are you ready to see what the amazing Kate has created for us this month? Me too! Just click this icon:
Here is our Hop Line Up for this month:
Lynn Streifert << YOU ARE HERE!
Also- Here is my new Customer Rewards Loyalty Program, new for this Catalog Season June 1, 2017-May 31, 2018:
Ribbon Shares are Here!
With the launch of the new 2017-18 Catalog, I have been working on a new Ribbon Share deal for you. It was a little more difficult this year as we have over 50 new ribbons in the new catalog and they are absolutely gorgeous! It was a hard decision to make, but I am finally ready to promote my 2017 Ribbon Shares!
Here are the details of my 2017 Ribbon Share:
- $50 per person for each ribbon share, plus shipping (or you can pick up at my house in Glenville, NY).
- You will receive 2 yards each (consecutive cuts) from 10 new ribbon types, with 34 colors/styles for a grand total of 68 yards of new Ribbon!
- Payment is due in Full by June 3rd, and will work in groups of 5 people per share (all the ribbons I have selected are in 10 yard rolls, so I need 5 people to make up a “share”). If I don’t have enough to complete a share, I will go in the order that I received payment to fulfill the request.
- I will order all the ribbons on June 3rd and they should arrive by June 13th if nothing goes on back-order. I will need a few days to cut/wrap and prepare the ribbons for you. My goal is to have it ready by June 17th (so I can bring them with me to the BOGO sale, if all goes well).
Here’s what you will be getting 2 yards each of the following ribbons/colors:
- 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon in 5 colors: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, and Tranquil Tide
- 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding in 4 colors: Berry Burst, Emerald Envy, Night of Navy, and Peekaboo Peach
- 1/4″ Stiched Edge Ribbon in 4 colors: Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, and Rich Razzleberry
- 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon in 3 colors: Crumb cake, Soft Sky, and Whisper White
- 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon in 3 colors: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Lemon-Lime Twist
- 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon in 4 colors: Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, and Powder Pink
- 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon in 3 colors: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Old Olive
- 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in 5 colors: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum
- Mini Sequin Trim in Basic Black
- 3/8″ Metallic-Edged Ribbon in Gold and Silver
*I am using hostess benefits to throw in the Basic Black Mini Sequin Trim and the Silver and Gold Metallic-Edged Ribbon as additional ribbons for you.
**If you were to purchase all of these 34 rolls of ribbon yourself, it would be over $300 to purchase these with tax and shipping.
So here’s how to get your Ribbon Share:
- Email me that you want to buy a share at Lstreifert@nycap.rr.com
- Arrange payment: I accept cash, check and credit card or I can invoice you through PayPal.
- I will confirm receipt of payment and will let you know the status of the Ribbon Shares. I need to sell shares in groups of 5.
Last but not least- During the month of June, for parties totaling over $350 hosts receive an ADDITIONAL $35!! This is on top of the regular Stampin’ Rewards hosts receive. New catalog AND more free product – that is a win-win. Parties can be online, Facebook, or in-home. Contact me to schedule one today!
Please note that the new 2017-18 Annual Catalog is Live NOW! But Online Ordering will not be available until Noon Mountain Time (that is 2 pm Eastern Time for my local peeps).
If you are thinking of ordering in my Online Store, please use Hostess Code: 3MQFGQFP
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
Workshops and Classes offered in your home or mine featuring: Project Life/Memory Keeping- aka scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, Big Shot die cuts (by Sizzix), and a variety of 3D objects and gift items. Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!