Hi Friends! Did you just hop on over from the amazing Jeanna’s blog?? I just adore her work! Happy September 1st! I do NOT know where the summer went, it just flew by, didn’t it? I’m hoping the weathermen are right that we are going to have a warm September and October! Did you know that TODAY is the first day of the new 2017 Holiday Catalog, and OMG- it is just fabulous! Here is a link to the catalog online (just click the photo of the catalog below) and/or if you need a catalog and don’t already have a demonstrator, then message me your address and I’ll be happy to mail you one!
This is a monthly blog hop of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who create one project and then “Step it up” to show you how some slight changes in product and placement can make a big difference! Sometimes I do this with my clubs and classes- it is a terrific way to showcase new embellishments and products!
My cards today are made with the new gorgeous bundle called “Snowflake Sentiments” (item #146053 for clear mount; or item #146052 for wood mount, found on page 35 of the Holiday Catalog). The sentiments are so sweet, on the inside I stamped the greeting: “Wishing you a season of joy, a season of cheer, but most of all- a wonderful year”. (I forgot to take a picture). The dies are amazing, and love how the the little holes pop out of the snowflake outline die. So sweet.
For my second card, the “stepped up version” I used the silver foil paper to cut the intricate snowflakes out. I love how sparkly this card is, so fun to make!
What do you think? Are you eager to get creating some Holiday cards?
Starting today we have a new promotion for our amazing Hosts! Anyone who has a party with $300 in sales will earn this stamp set free!
Just click this link to get the flyer with all the details!
Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
So get your orders ready! Any order or party totaling $300+ between September 1 and October 31 will get this great set for free!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you continue on and visit the other ladies who are in the blog hop today. Just click the next icon below to go see what the amazing Kimberley has created for us this month.
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month (September 2017) please use Hostess Code: 67UTTBJ2
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
Workshops and Classes offered in your home or mine featuring: Project Life/Memory Keeping- aka scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, Big Shot die cuts (by Sizzix), and a variety of 3D objects and gift items. Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!