Hi there friends, thanks so much for stopping by today! As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, I am very close to earning the next Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip to Alaska! I have until September 30th to earn about 30,000 more flex points. I’m confident I can do it- with your help that is! (I have reached the “accelerator” which means I earn 5 points for each dollar of sales and I’m trying to help two of my downline to promote to the next title which would mean bonus points for me too).
Let me tell you a little bit about why I want to earn this trip…. First of all, I was born in Tacoma, Washington when my dad was stationed in the Army, (didn’t know I’m an Army brat, did you?). My parents talked about how beautiful the great North West and Washington state was from their travels. We all dreamed of some day going together to go back to Washington and later in life we added Alaska to our bucket list. Last August when we found out the destination, I was excited to tell my sweet mother. We had recently found out that she had lung cancer and wouldn’t have much more time with us. When I asked her who I should take with me if I earned the trip, she told me to bring my brother, Scott, as he would likely never get there any other way. Scott is an avid outdoors guy- hunting, fishing, forging, enjoys all things nature. He just had spinal surgery last month and is out of work recovering. I would love nothing more than to tell him that I’ve earned this trip and he’s my special guest! Well, as you know my mom sadly passed away in November and then I switched jobs in February and really have not had as much time as I would like to spend on my Stampin’ Up! business. Lots of other curve balls and health issues and I had almost given up hope that I would earn this trip. But the seed of faith and hope was still there, and then my best friend reminded me “Never give up on your dreams”. So, I’m not throwing in the towel, I’m going to sprint towards the finish line, and hopefully with your help, I’ll earn it. I plan to travel a day early so I can go to my birthplace, and I even plan to bring my mom’s ashes with me. Who knows, maybe I’ll add on some other family members and we’ll make this a great family vacation! Positive thinking!
I have several events planned for August and September and I’m really excited to see if we can do this together!
First, an idea that many other demonstrators have tried, and now I am going to give it a whirl as well. It’s called Lynn’s $1,000 Book Party Event! No one has to clean their house, bake brownies, send the kids off on a play date, or ask their friends to come over- (that all sounds perfect, right?) Here’s all you need to do if you want to participate:
- Email me at Lstreifert@nycap.rr.com by August 15th that you want to participate- you need an order of at least $100 before tax and shipping. I will need at least 10 people to sign up in order to give away the prizes listed below. All 10 orders will be combined into one big $1000 workshop, and all the hostess rewards will be dispersed between the 10 participants.
- Turn in your $100 order by August 20th to me (do NOT enter your order online– I must enter it in order to count for this special). You can give me a credit card, cash or a check. I will give you your total with tax and shipping within 1 day of your email.
- Everyone that turns in at least a $100 order with me will receive a PRIZE. All the Hostess benefits that go with a $1000 party (and some of my commission) will be split between all the participants- everyone will get a wonderful prize.
- Participants will be put in a random drawing of the prizes and I will notify all participants on August 19th. I will need your prize orders (how you want to spend your free rewards) by 5 pm on August 20th. You can order hostess stamp sets on pages 220-223, or any current product in the catalog. So start making your wish list!
- 1 Person will get to choose $40 in FREE SU items of their choice
- 3 people will get to each choose $30 in FREE SU items of their choice
- 4 people will get to choose $20 in FREE SU items of their choice
- 2 people will get to choose a catalog item for 50% off!
This is a perfect time to pick up some kits or planners for holiday gifts- get them now before we sell out!
As a BONUS thank you for the 10 who participate in my $1000 Book Party Event, you will receive an exclusive invitation to my house for a preview for my Private BOGO Sale on Friday night August 25th (I will contact you with the time and details if you earn this special spot). I will be having my own BOGO (Buy One Get One free) Sale on Saturday August 26th from 9 am to 3 pm. This is a great opportunity to come pick up your free Holiday Catalog, get a sneak peek of some of the awesome new Holiday products, and most importantly- a chance to buy any of my retired Stampin’ Up! products and earn equivalent new catalog merchandise for FREE! Everyone loves a good BOGO. (I am also planning one with my whole team on September 23rd, more to come on that one).
Let me know if you have any questions!
If you NOT able to participate in the $1000 Book Party, and you just want to order online, please use Hostess Code: DM7VWPBK
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
Workshops and Classes offered in your home or mine featuring: Memory Keeping- aka scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, Big Shot die cuts (by Sizzix), and a variety of 3D objects and gift items. Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!
1 thought on “$1,000 What?”
Having prob with my IPad. Not sure if my message to you went through about the Alaska trip Sent from my iPad
LikeLiked by 1 person