I’m super excited to be here today- I haven’t blogged in a while, between health issues and my schedule and a few curve balls along the way, I haven’t had much creative time lately and then, of all things- two hops on the same day! (hope you come back and visit me tonight when the other hop is published!) You’ve probably just arrived from Twila Davis’ blog- isn’t she just amazing? I love her projects! We have 9 demonstrators in the hop this month, be sure to scroll down to the list and click the name of the next person to see their fabulous creations.
This month our Stampin Friends group has an “Anything Goes” theme with No Rules! It’s kind of refreshing sometimes to have no rules, don’t you agree? So I decided to show off some new Christmas items I made with our brand new bundle from the Carols of Christmas!
First up, I knew I wanted to use our new embossing paste to make my evergreen trees look like they had snow on top of them… post-it notes to the rescue!
This created a defined space for me to put the paste on, just throw the post-it notes away when done. What do you think? Realistic, right?
Here is my finished Christmas Card- I used Emerald Envy, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake ink on the greeting, but the little deer is stamped in Soft Suede.
Here is a close up of just the snowy trees. It dries really fast!
For this hop, we also make a 3D item, so I decided to experiment to see what would coordinate with this card, tiny treat boxes were the perfect solution. I just ADORE the new mini boxwood wreaths, my first thought was to make earrings, but then I decided a box of candy was the perfect treat to go with this card.
You will definitely want to check everyone’s blogs out today, if you’re ready to continue on, just click Steph Jandrow’s name below, and you’ll continue on the hop!
Check out these Awesome Bloggers
**Please note, we have a little glitch in the blog hop, to get to Jennifer Cerizo’s blog please click here
Don’t forget- STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS! JULY 1 – 31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1-31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 – 31, 2017.
EARNING (JULY 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- Keep Your Codes! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Requires Email! An email address is required to participate; bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- No Limit! There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
REDEEMING (AUGUST 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- No Limit! There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- What Will You Use Your Coupon Codes For? Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any Stampin’ Up! product, excluding Starter Kits, Stampin’ (Host) Rewards and Paper Pumpkin month to month subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin kits (1, 3, 6 and 12 month fixed subscriptions) can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I hope you enjoy our hop!
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month (July 2017) please use Hostess Code: DM7VWPBK
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
Workshops and Classes offered in your home or mine featuring: Project Life/Memory Keeping- aka scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, Big Shot die cuts (by Sizzix), and a variety of 3D objects and gift items. Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!