I’m thrilled to announce that my team and I are planning our next Lynnzcrafters BOGO (Buy One Get One) free Sale of our Retired Stampin’ Up! products!
Mark your calendar- it is on Saturday June 17th from 9 am to Noon
Location: Inside the Burnt Hills United Methodist Church- 816 Route 50, Burnt Hills, NY 12027 (this is across from Gil’s Garage).
There will be 7 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators selling their retired Stampin’ Up! products: stamps, ink pads, ink refills, punches, sizzix dies, card stock, designer series paper, 12×12″ scrapbooking supplies, project life by Stampin’ Up!, ribbons, buttons, embellishments, tools and much more!!
Our BOGO sale is different from others, here’s how it works:
- You shop around the room (might want to bring a canvas tote/shopping bag) and pick out all the items you want to buy.
- You go to the check out counter, where the fabulous Amye will calculate your total and give you a tracking sheet and order form.
- You go to the catalog table and fill out the order form and pick out all new products from the 2017-18 Annual Catalog as you “free” items.
- Go back to checkout and Amye will collect your payment and confirm your order (we will add tax and shipping on just the “new”).
- Anyone living outside the immediate Burnt Hills or Glenville area will have their items shipped directly to them (this is a $6.95 shipping charge, but so worth it to get your orders quickly).
- Free catalog to anyone who spends at least $25 at our sale that day.
- Free gift (choice of items donated by the demonstrators in the sale- at the “gift table” such as cards, ribbons, 3D objects, etc) for paying in cash (this really helps us at the end of the day to divide up the orders)… but we of course accept checks and credit cards as well!
- Free gift (choice from gift table) for orders over $50
On behalf of Amye, Tiffany, Laurie, Sharon, Brigid, Valerie and myself- we thank you for sharing our event, telling all your crafty friends, and your wanna-be crafty friends. Hey- bring the kids, since it’s almost summer break, they’ll need some Arts and Crafts goodies to keep them busy once school’s out.
Hope to see you on June 17th!