Does any of this sound familiar?
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
If so, then I think you should sign up for Paper Pumpkin, of Craft of the Month Kit- that gets mailed directly to you!
First-time customers* get an introductory 25% off for June, July, and August. (Perfect time to sign up and have something on hand for the long summer months ahead).
Besides a great introductory discount, what are the other perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?
- The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
- Crafting time you can count on with NO prep work.
- Trying new techniques.
- Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the kit.
- Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
- High quality products and variety of projects each month.
- Get together with family or friends to share the fun!
- Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
- The surprise factor!
- For first-time subscribers only. *New subscribers are tracked by your email address.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, June 10, 2017 at midnight.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95
- To receive the discount, you must type in the promo code, STARTHERE, on my website: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up?demoid=2043263
I absolutely LOVE my monthly kits! I think you will too!
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
Workshops and Classes offered in your home or mine featuring: Project Life/Memory Keeping- aka scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, Big Shot die cuts (by Sizzix), and a variety of 3D objects and gift items. Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!