Get Over $200 Worth Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for $99?
No strings attached!
$99 GETS YOU:
- $125 in merchandise of your choice
- TWO FREE stamp sets of your choice (no dollar limit so that could easily be over a $100 value)
- FREE shipping (local sales tax will apply)
- A bundle of business products- catalogs, order forms, postcards, etc. (Value $50)
- NO obligation to ever hold a class, workshop or club
- Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (or more, once you have hit a certain milestone with Stampin’ Up! your discount goes up to 25% or more)
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before they are made public
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Stampin’ Success color magazine mailed on a bi-monthly basis
- Weekly Stampin’ Up! E-newsletter
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, “flex points”, incentive trips and more
Members of my Lynnzcrafters team receive some additional benefits for being a member of my stamp family:
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- A new Stampin’ Up! Apron (if you have never been a demonstrator before, offer not available to those who rejoin and I have already given you an apron)
- I have a free monthly team get together at my house where I provide make & take projects )always featuring the newest Stampin’ Up! products and colors), and we have an optional swap with the monthly theme. We celebrate milestones and birthdays in these monthly get together’s. There are always prizes each month awarded. It is always the fourth Tuesday of the month. (The sign-up deadline is the Tuesday prior by 6 PM).
- Coordinated opportunities for team BOGO sales and stamp camps for us to collaborate and bring all of our customers together.
- One on one training and career development for business-minded stampers (as much support as you need in any area of your Stampin’ Up! business)
- Lynnzcrafters team Crafty Weekend Retreats
- I have a lending library and I’m happy to help my team borrow Stampin’ Up! supplies that they may need to hold their first event, I have a one week return policy.
Let me know if you’re even thinking about it and I’d be happy to talk to you in person. Would love to have you join our stamping community.
And don’t forget this Wednesday, June 8 is our next BOGO sale from 6–9 p.m. at the Burnt Hills United Methodist Church. Hope to see you all there!! I went through my stamps this weekend and I’m adding more than 100 new products to my retired Stampin’ Up! inventory to sell.
Have a wonderful day,