It’s Time for Ribbon Shares…
with the new 2015-16 Annual Catalog just days away from launching, here is a great way to get lots of ribbon:
*edited with new info- I forgot to include 5 of the new ribbons, read the red below.
Hi There Stamping Friends!
How are you doing? Are you getting excited about the new catalog coming out soon? (June 2nd to be exact-that’s just 19 days away). Well I have had lots of requests to do another ribbon share, and would love to hook you all up with a nice bundle of our new ribbons. I am going to collect RSVP’s via email, and if there is enough interest, and sign up in multiple’s of 5 people, then I can pull it off for you. The more the merrier!
Here are the details…I have selected 16 of our brand new ribbons, threads and two embellishments to be included in the ribbon shares.
You will receive 2 yards of each of the following:
- 5/8″ Striped Cotton Ribbon in 5 returning In-Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, and Tangelo Twist
- 1″ Dotted Lace Trim in 5 new In-Colors: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, and Watermelon Wonder
- Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim (*this ribbon is carrying over from the Spring Occasions 2015 catalog but was on back-order for months, so I decided to add it to the ribbon share).
- Sequin Trim in two new colors: Blushing Bride and Silver (gold and Bermuda Bay are carrying over too!)
- Smoky Slate 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon (yes the natural is carrying over too!)
- 3/8″ Stiched Satin Ribbon in five colors: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Whisper White (this is the kind of ribbon the In-Colors were featured in last year, but they switched things around, love this ribbon!)
You will receive 10 yards of each of the following:
New Metallic Thread in Silver and Gold (you will receive 10 yards of each as it comes in a 50 yard roll each).
Also included in this Share will be 3 pieces (one each) of our new Expressions Natural Elements (wood). You will receive one each: Congrats, Thanks, and Celebrate.
If you were to purchase these ribbons and wood elements yourself, it would cost you over $250 to order them all. That is the beauty of a Ribbon Share. You receive 48 yards of ribbon and thread… which will be neatly rolled/packaged for you.
So what do you think? Hope you are interested in getting your hands on a bunch of lovely new ribbons!