Wowza- I had so much interest in my post about My Paper Pumpkin that I thought I would give you a little update. There are several ways to receive the monthly Paper Pumpkin kits.
- Contact me and I will sign you up- you will have a paper pumpkin account and can go in and change it anytime you want. You can go on hold for a month, for example, if you want. You can’t do that with a magazine subscription, can you? OR
- Go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2043263 this is a unique link with my demo ID, I will get credit if you sign up using this link. There are three places you can click/join:
- . “Join Here” (middle of the page)
. “Join” (top right of the screen)
. “Subscribe” (top middle of the screen)
- In the “Quantity” field, enter 1 (or more) and click “Continue.” *note that whatever quantity you select and type in here- it will stay at that quantity until you change it.
- Enter your general information and click “Continue.”
- Enter your payment information and click “Continue.”
That’s it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.
- . “Join Here” (middle of the page)
- Go to my online store: http://Lynnstreifert.stampinup.net and enter one of the following item numbers, and your 1, 3, 6, or 12 month prepaid subscription will be ordered. *Note if you order a prepaid subscription anytime between January 6-March 31, 2015 you will be eligible to select a free Sale-a-Bration reward for each $50 increment you spend. (order a 3 month subscription, pick 1 SAB item, order a 6 month subscription and you pick 2 SAB items, or order a 12 month subscription and you’ll get to pick 4 free SAB items!!) if you select this option, be sure to type in the hostess code: PQ7ZS6YX
|Item||Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription||Price (Shipping Included)|
|137860||6 months||$113.70 — save $1 per month|
|137861||12 months||$215.40 — save $2 per month|
It is the perfect option for anyone who:
- would like a quick and simple kit to assemble, whether you are crafty or not
- would like to give the gift of “craftiness” to someone- what a perfect gift!
- is interested in getting started with crafts and wants to stay on a budget- at only $19.95 month (that includes shipping!) it is a real bargain
- has limited space, the small boxes stack nicely, and you can consolidate your supplies if you wish. The photopolymer stamps hardly take up any space at all!
- likes to make cards and crafts but doesn’t want to collect a lot of “stuff”
- has limited time to create things, you can make the kit “as is”… most projects can be completed in about 30 minutes
- wants to branch out and try something new- you can totally change up the kit and make unique things with it (I have a Pinterest board dedicated to alternate versions of Paper Pumpkin kits, should you want to “shake things up”).
- would like to have a dedicated project with a loved one (child, teen, grandparent)- it is an awesome portable project to take on the road anywhere you go.
Most of the time all you will need is a pair of scissors, and occasionally you will also need wet glue or double sided tape. If the project requires dimensionals to “pop” up the image, then they will be included in the kit.
it’s so hard to pick a favorite month- I have been a subscriber since we launched them in March 2013, and they have just been so awesome, each month got better and better in my opinion. I usually order 2-3 kits myself each month, and they have come in handy when I’ve had limited time to prep for an event, or when I’ve wanted to bring a kit to feature at an event. I’ve used them at Stamp-and-Sips, Stamping with Seniors, Clubs, and Workshops. They have truly been a lifesaver for me. I love these kits so much, and I’m so excited to arrive home and see these little orange boxes on my doorstep!
Did you miss a month? Here are the past kits and refills that are available while supplies last:
Full Kits (your first month will include a clear block), includes stamps, inks and all supplies – $16.95 + tax/shipping
We also have some awesome Refill Kits (do not include stamp set or ink) for just $7.95 each plus tax/shipping:
If you are thinking of ordering anything this month, please use the Hostess Code: PQ7ZS6YX
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
If on Facebook please like my page “Lynnzcrafters”
Subscribe to our monthly Paper Pumpkin Program at www.mypaperpumpkin.com Please be sure to type my name in the sign up page (as your demonstrator) Workshops and Classes offered in your home or mine featuring: scrapbooking (paper and digital), card making, paper crafting, Big Shot die cuts (by Sizzix), and a variety of 3D objects and gift items. Think of me for Birthday Parties, Kid Crafts, baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!
Our motto is: inspire*create*share