Become a member of Stampin’ Up! and my community, called Lynnzcrafters with the purchase of the Stampin’ Up starter kit.
Our group is made up of both hobby stampers and some business minded stampers, and we welcome everyone!
There are many perks to being part of Stampin’ Up!:
- Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (but a one-time 30% discount in your first 45 days)
- Opportunities to earn additional income of up to another 20% based off of your monthly sales
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before they hit the streets
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Receive Stampin’ Success magazine on a bimonthly basis
- Receive access to an online demonstrator only community called Stampin’ Connection (videos, hundreds of thousands of samples, discussion boards, training and much more!)
Plus, as a part of our community – Lynnzcrafters – you get extra special perks. I am passionate about this group and helping you achieve your goals from learning new stamping techniques or earning free products or monthly supplement to your income. Here’s just a few of the benefits:
- Monthly Team Gathering (in Glenville, NY) with stamping and sharing
- Stamping Events we put on together for our customers
- Two Private Team Facebook Groups run by my two uplines
- Opportunities for other Stamping Get Togethers in Clifton Park and/or Ballston Spa (monthly) if you’d like to attend my upline’s meetings too
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- One on one training and career development for business-minded stampers
- Annual Fall Lynnzcrafters Team Crafting Weekend Get-Away
- Lending Library of my Stampin’ Up! products (if needed)- all I ask is prompt return within one week if possible.
- Sharing of PDF tutorials
- Help with your blog, Facebook page or any Social Media I can help you with
About the Starter Kit
The kit is a sweet deal – just pick out $125 of product for only $99!
And the deal is even sweeter, there’s no shipping on your kit either. And you’ll be ready for the excitement of the new Holiday catalog as you can pick Holiday Catalog items, and bundles, in your starter kit!
It also comes with a business supply package (catalogs, order forms, post cards, etc) valued at $65.
I’m here to help if you need it!
If you want to know the truth, I was very insecure about joining SU almost 6 years ago… my friends “twisted my arm” and thought I would be great. Truth is, anyone can be a demonstrator- there is no prerequisite or experience with crafting needed. You don’t need to be a techy or an expert on ANYTHING, that is the joy of Stampin’ Up! No obligations, just do what you want, when you can. It is a NO PRESSURE position. I am never going to crack the whip (nor will anyone at SU)- unlike many other Direct Sales Companies. I’m happy to say SU is debt free, has been going strong for over 26 years and I plan to be here until I can’t stamp anymore! So if you’ve even thought about it, I’d like to talk to you- maybe help alleviate any fears you might have. No hard feelings if you drop- we’ll still be friends- on that you can count on!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and I really do hope you decide to Join Us! We have a super fun group and we enjoy our special stamping and crafting time together. Would love for you to join the fun too!
Have a great day! Don’t forget I’ll be up in Ballston Spa all day tomorrow (Saturday August 16th from 10 am to 4 pm) at Bella Nani Salon & Spa 133 Milton Ave, Ballston Spa, New York 12020 (see yesterday’s post for the line up of 17 vendors and artists!)