Friends, forgive me! I have neglected to post all the flyers of Stampin’ Up!’s Photopolymer Line of Stamps! Many of you love these clear stamps and say how easy they are to use on our clear blocks.
Here’s what Stampin’ Up! had to say about Photopolymer stamps when they launched in March 2013:
We’ve searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we’ve found it. We’re excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options. Photopolymer stamp sets come in a clear cello bag, but fit perfectly in our clear DVD style stamp cases (sold separately).
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
And here are all 6 flyers for you to see the entire collection: