Good Saturday Morning to You friends!!
I hope your weekend is off to an amazing start! I am tickled pink that I was able to finally figure out the “5K” loop around my local park! I have attempted to figure it out the past 3 weekends, and today was the day (no offense to Indian Meadows or the Town of Glenville, but some of the trail markers are missing and there are several additional paths in the woods- most likely created by the dozens of campers from the local YMCA). Anyway, it was a glorious feeling to accomplish that and figure out the path and walk over 3 miles this morning. Thanks to all of you for encouraging me on my weight loss journey, I am so very thankful for your kind words and for recognizing that I am reducing sweets in my home. Thanks 😉
If your curious about my local park, here is the map:
On to some crafting news. I have 2 big announcements!
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use; it will go over as a huge wow when you make a homemade envelope to go along with your beautiful hand made cards.
- It looks intimidating at first glance, but all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score.
- It’s small and lightweight; it’s super portable and easy to store. It’s small and light enough that they could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend’s for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of
- The instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!.
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much! (only $19.95)
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog, so it’s here to stay.
- I will be accepting “pre-orders” for this awesome new tool…. don’t want to get sold out (like the magnetic platform)? Order by August 31st, so I can order them all on September 1st and have them here for you hopefully by September 12th… that is the “ordinary” shipping time from Utah.
- I set up a hostess code for any of you that live farther away and may want shipment directly to your house- you’ll just have to wait until midnight (Mountain time) on September 1st to order it. HOSTESS CODE: XPSSURQ3
My second announcement is that Stampin’ Up! has introduced a new photo-polymer stamp set to their line called “Another Thank You”
here is the link to the flyer so you can see the images: Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set Flyer
Well, I hope you all have a super terrific weekend! Later today I will be crafting with Dania so we can plan out our 3 stamping events this fall at the Elks. Stay tuned for more details- and don’t forget to save the dates: (all the last Tuesdays of the month)
September 24th: Christmas Card Stamp a Stack (even if you give out family photo cards, these 8 cards will be perfect for those extra special people in your life who deserve a hand-make Christmas card)
October 29th: Gift Card Holders and Giftables
November 26th: Frame-worthy Art piece and small gift box
thanks for reading my blog and for visiting me today. I ALWAYS appreciate your comments! thanks!
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!
Shop my Online Store 24/7 on my website: http://LynnStreifert.stampinup.net
If on Facebook please like my page “Lynnzcrafters”
Subscribe to our new monthly Paper Pumpkin Program at http://www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Workshops and Classes offered in your home or mine featuring: scrapbooking (paper and digital), card making, paper crafting, Big Shot die cuts (by Sizzix), and a variety of 3D objects and gift items.
Think of me for baby and bridal showers, weddings, and special anniversaries or parties where you need customized invitations or decorations!
I do birthday parties, kids craft days, holiday decor and private events.
Our motto is: inspire*create*share