Good evening stamping friends!
Did you know that Stampin’ Up! has contests for demonstrators to submit card kit ideas? They sort through the applicants and then Stampin’ Up! gives us a chance to vote. Back in February we learned who the winner of the next “Submit a Project Kit” was: Dolled-Up Birthday! A big congratulations to Chris Gilmore, a manager from Coshocton, Ohio, who created this project.
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!*
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp on clear-mount block D or H rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
*Adhesive not included
Are you ready for my next contest? I am going to offer one lucky winner a set of the new Dress Framelits! (Yes, you heard that right!) All you need to do to be entered to win is place an order with me by April 24th, 2013. There are several ways to place an order: either you can call/email me your order and I’ll let you know the total with tax, shipping and handling and you can either mail me a check (must receive it by April 22nd) or you can pay by credit card. OR you can go to my online store at http://LynnStreifert.Stampinup.net you can click away, shop the clearance rack even, and when you are ready to finalize your order, be sure to type in the hostess code: AJTSHYWW
I will then write all the names of everyone who orders onto a “ticket” and will draw one lucky winner on Wednesday 4/24 at 9 pm. I will contact the winner first, then will announce it on this blog and facebook. Would you like to win these framelits?
Until tomorrow, happy stamping!