Hi there Crafters- I love when I can give you a heads up about an upcoming sale! Next week we are having a “Fabric Frenzy” at Stampin’ Up! ALL our fabric is half off! Whether you are a seamstress or not–you’ll love using our high quality Designer Fabric–especially at 50 percent off! Our Designer Fabric is designed to coordinate with Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, and other accessories, and is perfect for adding a stylish touch to traditional paper projects. Available in an extra-wide fat quarters (18″ x 26″). Use it for quilting, clothing, home décor, and more!
Here are the details:
Promotion dates: Monday, March 25-Sunday, March 31, 2013
Discounted fabric is available on all order types (customer, demonstrator, workshop order, and online orders)
No minimum purchase required to receive the discount
All items are limited quantity at the discounted price; the discount will be removed once the limit is reached
|Page||Item||Description||Retail Price||Sale Price|
|170||126892||Essentials Designer Fabric||$29.95||$14.98|
|171||126893||Floral District Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||126894||Comfort Café Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||125411||Summer Smooches Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||125412||Twitterpated Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||122337||Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||122336||Beau Chateau Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||124066||Spice Cake Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||122335||Flirtatious Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|6*||129308||Tea for Two Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|13*||129307||More Amore Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
If you read my very first blog on March 3, 2013 (My welcome to Lynnzcrafter’s blog post) then you noticed the birthday card I made with the Twitterpated fabric using the new Dress Framelits.
There are so many projects I have used fabric for over the years, I don’t have photos for them all, but here’s my Fifty Fabulous Fabric Uses: (be sure to see the photos at the end of this post)
- Covering canvas to create a homemade bulletin/photo/message board
- Throw pillows
- Scrapbook album cover
- Flower rosettes
- Fabric pins (Fun Flowers Bigz DieL)
- Baby headbands
- Baby onesies
- Packaging on gifts (instead of wrapping paper)
- Gift sacks (great for a nice bottle of wine gift)
- Torn in strips, with a fringy edge, can use on cards as a nice border
- Home décor (lampshade covers)
- Appliqué on t-shirts, canvas bags, sweatshirts (love how the Butterflies Bigz look ironed on many different items).
- Potpourri pouch
- Scissor holder
- Towels for every season with fabric trim
- Stuffed animals (teddy bears)
- Totes and bags
- Tissue cover
- Coffee cozy
- Journal cover
- Pin cushions
- Jelly jar covers (for homemade jam, jellies, treats)
- Quilted bags
- Kindle cover (Nook, iPad, etc)
- Fabric trivet (put some crushed cinnamon sticks inside and you will smell a hint of cinnamon when you put something hot on the trivet)
- Folded fabric ornaments
- Fabric covered flip flops
- Pencil case
- Make-up case
- Mug caddy (insert to turn ordinary mug into a craft or office organizer)
- Office organizers
- Lunch bag
- Eye glasses case
- Holiday wreath
- Shoe caddy
- Shoe cover for travel
- Bible cover
- Rag rug
- Rag braided seat cushions
- Shower curtain
- Dresses or skirts
- Doll clothes
- Great for making matching outfits
- Key fob
- Cell phone cover
Here is an adorable Baby Onesie with directions, courtesy of SU!
- Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Pennant Bigz XL die
- Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die
- 1″ wide elastic
- Sewing machine and thread
- Baby onesie
- Die cut 12 pennants using Big Shot and Pennant Bigz XL die. Gather and adhere to 1″ elastic using sewing machine and thread.
- Die cut seven small scallop circles using Big Shot and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die. Fold over five scallops and adhere to collar of onesie using sewing machine and thread.
- Die cut 10 small scallop circles using Big Shot and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die. Gather the circles across three of the scallops on the same double-thread. Tie off.
- To create ribbon flowerette, tie a knot in the end of Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, then tie a new knot every three inches. Gather the ribbon in between each knot.
- Adhere ribbon to flower, then sew entire piece to onesie.
- Wash and dry to give shabby-chic look.
Last year at Leadership (2012 San Antonio) I was so excited to see Shelli and Sara come out on stage with their handmade skirts using our SU fabric!
And this is the bag we were given at Leadership, made out of the summer smooches fabric. I love my bag and use it for all my stamping events. So what do you think? Have you fallen in love with our fabric yet?? If so, and if you want to get some at half price, join me in hopping right over to my online store on Monday morning (or hey, if you’re a night owl, the sale starts at midnight, mountain time on 3/25)… here is the link to my online store: http://LynnStreifert.Stampinup.net
Go dig out all those patterns you’ve been wanting to try… I know I will!
~Until tomorrow, happy stamping, crafting, or sewing!