Don’t miss out on a single month! My Paper Pumpkin, the new monthly subscription kit by mail from Stampin’ Up, starts this month–and you have to be subscribed by the 10th in order for March’s kit to mail on the 15th! Demonstrators who went to Leadership in January received the kit and it’s amazing!! You will want to be in from the very start on this awesome new program brought to us by the people who design the projects in our award-winning Idea Book & Catalog.
You can subscribe at any time, of course–but if you do it after the 10th, your first kit won’t come until April–and where’s the fun in that?
Click here to read about the program and you’ll be so pleased at how simple and easy creativity can be when a box of fun arrives at your doorstep once a month! And be sure to enter my name as your demonstrator so I can assist you with any subscription issues and supply you with super fun additional ideas for projects made from the items that will come in your kit. I’m a subscriber, too! I wouldn’t miss this for the world! Just type in “Lynn Streifert” when it asks for your demonstrator’s name. Thanks!! The monthly kit is just $19.95 which includes tax and shipping/handling.
Can I share a secret? If you’ve been thinking about becoming a demonstrator on my team, you can meet your quarterly minimums with just seven Paper Pumpkin subscribers–and your own counts, so all you need to do is get six friends together and you are good to go. Everything is handled via credit card so you don’t even have to collect payment!
Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are a super easy way to stay active even if you are one of those people whose excuse has always been that there is just not enough time in the day. Email me for details–I’ll talk you through how easy it could be!
Paper Pumpkin comes in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more! Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Get Started Creating Right Away
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family–every month!
Ready to hear more? Here’s the skinny!
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive and scissors.
- Each kit will take you on a 30-40-minute creativity escape. Then you can use the stamps and other things to make more projects on your own!
- Stampin’ Up will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.) Once the ship date is passed you can no longer get that month’s kit.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is only $19.95 per month (and shipping is included! How awesome is that???)
- You can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want. So no worries there! (simply log on to the paper pumpkin website before the 10th of the month, and change your quantity to “0” for the month, you won’t be charged and that month’s kit won’t ship to you.)
- While you’re registering, a Paper Pumpkin subscription would make a fabulous gift for anyone!
Here’s How You Subscribe
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin today by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click “Get It.” Be sure to put in my name as your demonstrator at the end of the simple registration process, so that I can help you with your Paper Pumpkin subscription should any issues arise.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin box you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free clear acrylic block. You will be able to use it with the clear-mount stamps that will come in each monthly kit.
This is a sample of what you could make with your first kit, the stamp says “hey there friend”, and there is a ink splotch stamp. This will be the only one I’ll know in advance, but I’ve signed up too and can’t wait to be see the surprises each month.
Well, any questions? email me at Lstreifert@nycap.rr.com
Until tomorrow, happy stamping!